Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Break

Well, I thought it was fitting to begin my first blog with ...

What else?? Champagne and Cupcakes!
This blog will follow me on my constant search to find
and keep balance in my busy life. I consider
the ability to enjoy a glass of champagne while baking
Cupcakes to be a nice balance for me, and
one that I rarely have a chance to enjoy. So, while on Spring
Break (from work), I made a date for my mom and sister
to come over and enjoy a nice dinner and a
treat. The treat was as much for me as it was for them:
CUPCAKES!!!
So, I enjoyed one day of fun and a bit of balance...I so enjoy
time for myself! I will enjoy it
while I can!
Until the next break...


1 comment:

  1. wow, u created a blog, and devoted ure first entry to alcohol and food. oh gwyn, ure soooooooo predictable!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete